Adhesive application systems for labeling, wrapping, and case-packaging processes.
The constant, high-volume production requires highly accurate adhesive application systems. From the smallest sweet wrapper to the largest end-of-line containers, every label and flap must remain firmly stuck throughout the journey to the consumer.
Robatech is one of the leading global suppliers to the packaging industry. Our innovative engineering technology, such as the SpeedStar Diamond jetting head, is designed to handle speeds of up to 800 dots per seconds 250 Million cycles. Our Concept GreenLine melters and application heads lead the industry for energy efficiency, using sophisticated insulation techniques to consume less power.
We offer the perfect solution for all primary and secondary packaging processes including:
- Wrap around labeling (Magazine-Fed)
- Wrap around labeling (Roll-Fed)
- Paper- and Carton-Wrapping
- Vertical and Horizontal Cartooning
- Top Loading
- Wrap-Around Packing
- Case Packing
- Tray Packing
- Fruit Tray Erecting
- Pallet Stabilization
The advanced engineering, pinpoint accuracy at incredible speeds, proven reliability and energy-efficient design of Robatech equipment leads to significant savings in adhesives, materials and resources.
- Energy efficient and easy-access range of melters and jetting heads for hot melt adhesives.
- Wide choice of gear and piston pumps.
- Advanced electronic and pneumatic bead and dot jetting heads for precise, economical use of adhesive.
- Integrated and external pattern controls for more precise applications and fine tuning.
- Easy to operate RobaVis touch screen, including InfoPlus diagnostic software for advanced reporting.
With Robatech as your partner, you will benefit from a global company that sets the standard for efficiency, reliability and accuracy within adhesive application systems and delivers outstanding customer service.
Depending on the box format, either 3 or 5 application heads, with 2 jetting elements each, are typically used. The glue is applied intermittently in bead form.
Advantages of the Robatech solution
- Easy to learn and operate
- Precise web break characteristics and minimum nozzle clogging
- Full modularity, compatibility and system solutions
- Few spare parts required
- Field proven products, low maintenance and life cycle costs
- Swiss quality
System solution for wrap-around packaging