The FKW 60 is a highly accurate and efficient coating head for edge banding that replace the traditional contiunous-roll type.
Suitable for affordable edge banding or book binding, this coating head is characterized by precise, gentle and controlled application of hot glue and reactive PUR adhesive.
- Coating width from 5–60 mm
- Coating thickness from 0.3–0.5 mm
- Fixed and adjustable slot nozzles
- Viscosity range of 2 000–4,500 mPas
- Precise application reduces glue consumption
- Flexible fastening method enables a rapid change-over of the coating head to suit machines in right-hand or left-hand version
- Capable of binding 4,500 books/hour in A4 format