Adhesive application systems for disposable consumables, such as sanitary products, nappies, tissues and towels, self-adhesive bandages and plasters.
Hygiene and pharmaceutical product manufacurers apply a range of adhesives and coatings during the production of non-durable products. Robatech's comprehensive range of application systems lead the industry for precise, accurate dispensing used in:
- Self adhesive medical tape for leg, arm and other joints
- Thigh support bandages
- Top and bottom sheet bonding
- Lamination of the reverse of sheets (TBS / Offline)
- Easy pack/quick wrap
Our systems offer precise control over every type of adhesive material and process from manual single-bead jetting heads to configurable, automated systems with variable glue patterns.
- Energy efficient, easy-access range of adhesive melters.
- Economical, resource-saving melt-on-demand drum unloaders. Pressure tanks for cold glues and low-viscosity liquids.
- Wide choice of pumps.
- Various sizes of cold and heated hoses.
- Easy to use hand applicators for low volume hot melt applications.
- Advanced electronic and pneumatic bead and dot jetting heads for precise, sparing use of adhesives.
- Spray heads for controlling fineness and distribution, and overall weight of adhesive.
- Variable coating heads up to 2600mm wide for careful, consistent adhesive application.
- External pattern controls for more precise configurations and fine tuning.
- A range of sensors and measuring devices.
- Easy to operate RobaVis touch screen, RobaPar software and InfoPlus diagnostics for advanced reporting.
With Robatech as your partner, you will benefit from a global company that sets the standard for reliability, accuracy and efficiency within adhesive application systems and delivers outstanding customer service.