Jetting heads reactive adhesives
Robatech is renowned for its durable and reliable application heads.
In many applications, it is crucial that applicator heads work in conjunction with appropriate pump systems for immaculate adhesive application and economic consumption. The modular application heads cover all the various installation options. The specially designed spray nozzles and modules are made for thread free and accurate application of adhesive dots and beads. Robatech application heads feature low power consumption and long life span.
Robatech cold glue application heads are capable of firing up to 600 dots per second, with pin point accuracy.
The ACX is a pneumatic jetting head for applying cold glue in very precise dot and bead patterns without touching the surface.
This jetting head, with different nozzle sizes, works best for processes using medium to high viscosity adhesives.
- Modular construction for maximum flexibility and cost efficiency
- Switching frequency: up to 80 switches per second
- Two types of jetting element: spherical valve tip requiring a cover or pin-shaped tip without a cover
- Capable of handling adhesive viscosities from 100-5,000 mPas
- Hydraulic pressure up to 100 bar
- Precise quantity of adhesive dosage due to integrated fine adjustment
- Slider to cover nozzle during downtime (optional)
CX 300 is a pneumatic jetting head for applying cold glue in very precise dot and bead patterns without touching the surface.
- Reaction time: 10msec (up to 40 dots per second)
- Capable of handling adhesive viscosities from 100-50,000 mPas
- Hydraulic pressure up to 6 bar
- Fine adjustment screw for stroke limitation