Special solutions reactive adhesives
Special cold glue application systems for processing of PUR adhesives and safety monitoring.
Process-optimized and increasing production – our special solutions ensure high precision during adhesive application. Modularly expandable and easy to use – they support reliable processing of reactive cold glue.
PurTack is a system for the application of polyurethane adhesives (1C PUR) in the timber industry.
The integrated system consists of a pump, fill-level sensor, applicator head, all necessary hoses and a user friendly controller. The equipment is specially designed and laid-out to prevent the fiber separating and creating blockages.
- Technically advanced system makes production faster and easier
- Precise gear pump ensures the perfect amount of adhesive is processed
- Adaptable to feed volumes from 50-1,000L
- Modular system can extended to suit production requirements
- Fiber sizes up to 1.5mm
PSS (Purbond Safety System) is a safety monitoring device developed by Robatech, in collaboration with Purbond, for ensuring the quality of adhesive bonding during finger-jointing.
Once installed, the system works independently and with high quality results. PSS is equipped with either 10 or 20 sensors.
- Can process up to 60 m/min
- One-sided, non-contact application
- The highest precision in detecting the amounts of adhesive, the track position and track length
- Easy to operate
- Full data storage
- Invulnerable to contamination