The world leading OEM`s rely on the proven technology of Robatech`s spray heads.
Suitable for the processing of thermoplastic adhesives or PUR hot melts, our products meet the highest standards in a wide range of industries. Rapid switching cycles and optimal volume control ensure the best results, even with challenging patterns.
- Suitable for low to medium viscosity EVA, PSA and PUR hot melts
- Integrated filters and fine nozzle adjustment
- Robust and energy efficient design
The SX is an electro-pneumatic application nozzle for continuous spray application of thermoplastic PSA and reactive PUR hotmelts.
The compact SX is ideally suited for a fine spray pattern when coating thin textiles or generally for applications with a low application weight.
- Optimum adhesive viscosities of 100 to 20,000 mPas
- Operating temperature: 20 to 185 °C
- Application width approx. 200 mm
- Low air consumption