Drum melters for thermoplastic and reactive adhesives
Robatech drumunloaders melt and pump thermoplastic and reactive adhesives with 20, 50 or 200 liter barrels. Different forms of melting plate enable various melting rates, with virtually no wastage.
Various pump options provide highly accurate flow rates for precise coating and metering.
The integrated control enables to devices to be networked. Additional control components ensure a smooth and demand based operation of up to four devices.
Drumunloader for 200-liter containers.
RobaDrum 200 is ideally suited for melting inserts with high adhesive flow. The drum melter is designed for processing and delivery of thermoplastic adhesives, PUR hot melt adhesives, or sealants in different production processes.
- One of the highest melting rate in the market
- Residual quantity-optimized melting plate
- Highest pump capacity (gear pump)
- Safety: two-hand control device
- Operation: RobaVis, InfoPlus
Pail melter for 20-liter containers.
The Robamelt RMC 20 is designed for industrial processing and delivery of thermoplastic and reactive hot melt adhesives as well as sealing compounds from 20-liter pails.
Depending on the process, adhesive can be melted as needed (Melt-on-Demand). The Robamelt RMC 20 is recommended for small adhesive amounts and - due to melting plate sealing - for infrequent operation.
Both melting plate variants (smooth and ribbed) are optimized for residual quantity. The non-stick coating of the melting plate facilitates cleaning and reduces the maintenance effort.
- Modular, compact design for easy integration
- Melting plate types:
- Ribbed plate: higher melting capacity, larger residual quantity
- Smooth plate: lower melting capacity, smaller residual quantity
- Adhesive viscosities: 100 to 100,000 mPas
- Safe operating mode through protective housing
- Precise gear pumps ensure dosing accuracy and the required delivery pressure
- Aeration and ventilation valves simplify operation
- An overpressure valve limits the maximum system pressure
- Well arranged operating panel for control and programming