Cardboard and plastic Converting Industry
Adhesive application systems for the converting industry to process a variety of substrates, such as paper, corrugated and solid board, films and foils.
Production of primary and secondary packaging, as well as labeling, demands absolute precision at high speeds. Reliability, efficiency and flexibility within this industry are a prerequisite for high quality results.
- Folding and gluing corrugated cardboard
- Folding and gluing solid cardboard
- Manufacturing of envelopes
- Assembly of bags (plastic and paper)
- Four corner trays
- Strip seals for cones and cups
- Manufacturing of self-adhesive labels
The advanced engineering, pinpoint accuracy at incredible speeds, proven reliability and energy-efficient design of Robatech equipment leads to significant savings in adhesives, materials and resources.
- Cartoglue LP: mobile cold glue system for folding cardboard boxes. Modular design for integration and expansion.
- Corrutack: cold glue system for flap gluing corrugated board.
- Energy efficient, easy-access range of melters for hot melt adhesives.
- Variable die coating applicators up to 2,600 mm for a consistent and uniform adhesive application.
- Wide choice of pumps.
- Advanced electronic and pneumatic bead and dot applicators for precise, economical use of adhesive.
- External pattern controls for more precise configurations and fine tuning.
- Easy to operate RobaVis touch screen, RobaPar software and InfoPlus diagnostics for advanced reporting.
With Robatech as your partner, you will benefit from a global company that sets the standard for efficiency, reliability and accuracy within adhesive and coating application systems and delivers outstanding customer service.
In early July 2014, Robatech AG and W.H. Leary Co. Inc. entered into a worldwide alliance. With this collaboration, Robatech customers will benefit from a significantly broadened product portfolio in the areas of quality assurance, cold glue application systems, and mechanical solutions.
The new partnership between Robatech and Leary comprises a comprehensive series of high-quality solutions mainly for the packaging material industry. Based on joint developments, Robatech and Leary will soon be able to other new innovations and solutions for other industry and market segments.
Leary offers powerful solutions. For more information click on the following 4 links:
Robatech will be responsible for worldwide distribution of the products, including consultation, installation, spare parts, and maintenance. North America (Canada, USA, Mexico), Great Britain, and South Korea are an exception. These regions are directly supported by Leary.
The close collaboration with Leary ensures optimum and quality support for customer projects and implemented solutions at all times. Robatech will be your single point of contact for the entire (Robatech and Leary) portfolio.
Interested? Contact our Sales department for more information and offer inquiries. Working together for a stronger bond.