Pumps for dispersion adhesives
Robatech offers a perfectly adapted program for our modular pumps.
Depending on the type of application, adhesive piston, precision gear, gerotor or extruder pumps can be used. For water based adhesives, Pressure tanks, piston pumps and diaphragm pumps are available.
Robatech piston pumps are durable and sturdy. They are preferably used in intermittent adhesive patterns. Different gear translation variants cover a variety of requirements for adhesive pressure and volume.
The contactless, electronic pulsation results in a reversal adhesive application, while the pressure decrease is reduced to a minimum.
- Available as a complete appliance mounted in a 20L tank
- Double filters (coarse and fine) prevent foreign particles from entering applicators
- Fast, easy maintenance: applicators can be individually flushed without cleaning the entire system
- Speed controller maintains quality and volume of adhesive
- Wide range of accessories
- Easy to mount or dismount
- Suitable for processing of liquid adhesives and other water-based liquids with low and medium viscosity
These pressure tanks are used for processing cold glue adhesives of low viscosity.
This cost-effective delivery method can meet the production needs of a number of applications. Pressure tanks are often used in the converting and graphics industry, e.g. box folding machines
- A large-surface fine filter stops dirt particles from blocking the applicator heads
- Tank capacity: 10L
- Mini pressure tank available. Capacity: 0.75L
- Adjustable working pressure from 1 to 6 bar
- Easy to clean